Monday, November 2, 2009

31 Days



This is how many days I have to get ready for the biggest craft show I have ever been in. Two days long. Twice as much inventory as the last. I'm not panicking yet, but I'm waiting for that to settle in. I need a really productive marathon weekend. I have all these great sketches of dresses. Some with lots of yo yo's. One with folded flowers. I have about 5 things cut out and waiting. I have at least 3 quilt stacks that are ready to go. What to do first? I'm focusing in more on a select few different items unlike last time. Dresses, overalls, pinafores, onesies/t-shirts, and bibs. If time I will try making some cute little shoes. No pincushions. Maybe a quilt or two. We'll see.

The image above is the logo for the 2009 Vendor page. I tried to make something that would pop out. What do you guys think?

No comments: