Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Craft Tote



Two dear friends of mine have begun a new tradition this past year. We have formed a craft night or Stitch N Bitch! This involves some crafty project of sorts, a movie - usually a horror flick - and a bottle of wine or two. As presents for the girls I came up with these perfect sized craft bags.



The Japanese fabric is perfect with little vintage sewing machines. It has a nice heavy weight to it and with a removable insert in the bottom, it holds up nicely. I made sure it would be large enough to hold a embroidery floss case.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

rachel, i hate to say it but in your last 2 posts the links that you may have tried to enter at the bottom of your entries have not been showing up. if you did not put links in the first place then your entries are taunting me.

anyways, i love the bag! i bring my knitting to work in it- i'm making mittens out of the yarn you gave me (because for some reason, even thought i'm out walking the dog multiple times a day, i don't have any!)

RJW said...

very, very cute!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I want one! I've been using grocery bags for my knitting (hanging head in shame...)

Natasha said...

i totally love my tote too! it has been a life-send to have all my embroidery materials in one spot! and of course, when the knitting bag is full, there is just enough room for overflow . . . :)